The Living Well With A Disability Expo is free to attend! You don’t have to pre-register, but if you do, we’ll even give you a free gift when you arrive! You can attend any time during the following expo hours.
Saturday, August 24, 2013 – 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, August 25, 2013 – 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
See more than 100 exhibitors with products and services to support your lifestyle:
- Adaptive Sports Organizations
- Adaptive Vehicles
- Architectural Services
- Assistive Technology
- Augmentative Communication Devices
- Daily Living Aids
- Deaf / Hard of Hearing Products
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Financial Planning
- Health and Wellness
- Home Medical Equipment
- Home Modifications
- Legal Services
- Leisure, Hobbies and Recreation
- Lifts and Elevators
- Low Vision Products
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Nutritional Products
- Pediatric Specific
- Personal Care Products
- Publications: Books and Magazines
- Seating and Positioning Systems
- Scooters and Accessories
- Travel Services
- Wheelchairs and Accessories
You’ll also have the chance to win prizes, receive giveaways and participate in live demonstrations of sports activities, hobbies, music and more!